Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Anything to avoid all the feelings

I need a good book.
I need a glass of wine.
A hot bath?
Maybe a little smoke?
We'll veg out on Netflix.
And chill?
Maybe I need a good shag.
Or a change of music.
What's for sale on Amazon?
Maybe just a few minutes of Facebook.
Or a quick game.
A cookie would be nice.
Or three.
Or that snacking chocolate that fools me with it's protein.
Oh. I'll make a healthy soup.
Or maybe a really decadent one.
And cheese sandwiches.
Do we have a bottle of wine?
Will I feel better if I take a shower?
And get out of my pajamas?
Or are the pajamas the duct tape of my soul?
A massage would be lovely.
Who can I call?
Should I dye my hair?
Will that make me feel new?
How about a hot toddy?
Or some buttered rum?

I think I'll start with a good cry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...