Friday, April 3, 2015

Thoughts from the Toilet

April 3, Poem 3:

I did not shit my pants today

I am proud of this, I have to say

I did not shit them

In the store

I did not shit them

Walking out the door

I did not shit them driving the car

I did not shit them which is bizarre

I could have shit them here or there

I could have shit them anywhere

I could have shit them in the line

But I made it home just in time

I do not like to shit my pants

I try to avoid it if I can

I do not like shitting in the store

I do not like shitting on the floor

I do not like it

Not one bit

I do not like my pants to shit

Today is good

Today's not bad

I did not shit them and so I'm glad

The house is a mess

The laundry a chore

But I did not shit my pants for sure!

And so today goes down as great

My pants remain in a clean state

No shitty pants

And that's just right

Not shitty pants

And so, goodnight!

4 comments:

Kimba said...

Yep, my fav. That some good shit...n it smells like Suess.

Sarah said...

Loving these poems. And I've been there... the gaps intro diet (lots of broth, some meat and veggies) really helped me. HEAL AND SEAL, HEATHER! Hoping you feel better very soon. xo

Heather Minter said...

Thanks!! "You have to laugh at yourself, because you'd cry your eyes out if you didn't."
Emily Saliers, Indigo Girls

Heather Minter said...

It's very frustrating, but I hope we'll get to the "bottom" of it! I am prepared to do an elimination diet, but I am waiting until after we get the results from the biopsies. Than you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...